Prayer is one of the kingdom’s mysteries; it is a benefit provided to believers that allows them to access a world higher than the sphere of mankind. Ordinary people have worked wonders on our planet by partnering with the spiritual realm via prayer. The power of prayer is not in the activity, but in the consistency with which it is practiced. Many Christians pray, yet they are unsure of how to pray. The mystery is a code of functioning that has been kept hidden. They necessitate the spirit’s intervention and the believer’s renewal.DOWNLOAD MP3: Apostle Joshua SELMAN’s Koinonia Abuja (Sermon) Title: The Mystery of Prevailing Prayers Part 1 & 2
The ultimate goal of prayer is change, not breakthrough; you can pray your way into higher aspects of yourself.
Six Reasons Why Christians Should Pray:
1. It is an order. (Luke 18:1–5)
If you can constantly engage in prayer, regardless of
how weak you are, it can ignite power and deliverance in the face of adversity.
2. Prayer is a method of communicating with God. 2 Corinthians 13:14; 2 Corinthians 13:15; 2 Corinthians 13:16; 2
A transference of grace is communicated to you when you fellowship with God.
3. One of the approved platforms for growth and transformation is prayer. (Luke 9:28-29; 1 Corinthians 14:4)
4. Prayer is a tool for maintaining your faith. (Luke 22:30-32) Prayer is not limited by time; it can be sent at any time.
5. Prayer is a weapon of war and an instrument of intercession. (James 5:13) If you’re looking for a unique way to express yourself, try Warfare enlists the help of Heaven’s hosts on your behalf. You can’t win with men unless you’ve already won with God. In prayer, there is a domain where emotions, gimmicks, and unseriousness are swapped with utterance by the Holy Spirit until that which is in the father’s heart is carried forth.
[su_button url=”https://flamingchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/October-Miracle-Service-2021-with-Apostle-Joshua-Selman-_rhemachannel.org_.mp3″]DOWNLOAD 42MB[/su_button]