Download Ephphatha The Mystery of Open Doors By Apostle Joshua Selman 2023 by clicking below.
What Does means Ephphatha
Christ said “Be opened” in the Greek form of the Syro-Chaldaic or Aramaic word ephphatha [H] when he healed the man who was deaf and dumb ( Mark 7:34 ).
Excerpt from a sermon
What Do Doors Do?
- Doors control motion and movement and are authorized systems for access.
- A door can also represent obstacles, constraints, or limitations.
Important Information About Doors
- Doors have the ability to open and close.
- Doors can represent events, people, or ghosts. (John 10:7)
- By default, all doors are shut.
The first thing you require when facing a closed door is discernment.
To open a closed door, you must identify the reason why it is closed and the proper tool to use.
Information on Closed Doors
- Doors are shut to control or limit access until authorization is given. (Matthew 25:8–10) Luke 11:1–7
- Products with closed or sealed doors are more valuable. (2 Kings 4:3-4)
- Doors typically maintain the ability to protect and preserve, especially when they are closed. Genealogy 7:13–16
- Closed doors may be erected on purpose to obstruct progress.
Use the appropriate keys to open closed doors. (Luke 11:52; Revelation 3:7)
Despite being a key, the incorrect one won’t open a locked door. To open the right door, you need more than just desire; you also need the right key (knowledge, understanding and faith).
- By Knocking; enlisting the assistance of men by exercising the ministry of mercy and favor. (Luke 11:7, Revelation 3:20, 2 Corinthians 2:12, Matthew 7:7-8) It takes persistence and patience to knock.
- By the Mysteries of Warfare and Extraterrestrial Power. Judges 16:3, Acts 16:25–26, Psalm 24:7
Certain keys may occasionally not work, but when this happens, God acts as a warrior with supernatural strength to open the door.
Download Ephphatha The Mystery of Open Doors By Apostle Joshua Selman 2023
When Joseph’s Word arrived, the prison door opened, allowing him to leave once more (Ps. 105:17-20)
Daniel discovered what was written in the prophet Jeremiah’s book, opening the door to Israel’s freedom from captivity (Dan. 9:2; Jer. 29:10)
Your chain breaks when you speak.
When the Master Jesus discovered what had been written about Him, the door of manifestation and ministry fulfillment was opened (Luke 4:16-21)
Something has become your manifestation when it becomes your revelation.
When you discover what has been written about you, your generation will pay attention to you (Luke 4:20)
You cannot be written off by men when you are aware of what has been written about you.
Knowing what has been written about you makes you a living, written epistle.
When the Word reached Peter in his distress, the door of frustration was shut, and the door of fulfillment was opened (Luke 5:1-6)
HOW GOD’S WORD OPENS DOORS
The Bible serves as a set of spiritual keys that God’s people can use to unlock a variety of doors (Matt. 16:16-19; Luke 11:52a)
The secret to liberty is knowledge of the Word.
Every realm where you have found the Word, there are keys to victory in that realm.
The God of the Word is identical to the Word of God’s Word (John 1:1; 1Sam. 3:21; Ps. 114:1-8)
The Word of God is connected to God’s Presence.
The Word of God is equivalent to God’s Presence, and God’s Presence is equivalent to supernatural openings. (Ps. 114:1-8)
When the Word comes, the Lord shows up, and when the Lord shows up, obstacles are removed.
The Lord appears when the Word comes, and doors open when the Lord appears.
The light of God’s word dispels darkness and makes things visible (John 1:5; Ps. 119:105)
The works of God are accessible through the Word of God (Ps. 33:4; Gen. 1:3)
Let the potential of the Glory Dome increase your level of bravery.
click below to download now
[su_button url=”https://flamingchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Ephphatha-The-Mystery-of-Open-Doors.-Koinonia-Abuja-with-Apostle-Joshua-Selman-2023.mp3″ target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#ef2d2e” rel=”nofollow”][CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 40mb NOW][/su_button]